Mr. Murphy is now six months old!! Time flies! We just had him in on Tuesday for his 6-month check and he weighs 19 lb 10 oz and is 27 inches long. He continues to be a happy, content baby but still doesn't like to sleep very well for us at night! He will still get up 2-3 times a night so we continue to work on that. He can roll from tummy to back and back to tummy but lately, he prefers to be sitting on the floor playing with his toys. About a week before Christmas, he started sitting really well on his own. I think he likes to be up so he can keep track of his big sister! :-) He is always watching what she is doing and laughing at her. We have continued the solid foods, just veggies for now and a little cereal. I finally found something he actually seems to enjoy....avacado! He has two teeth, the middle bottom ones. He continues to drool and chew on EVERYTHING so I am sure he is working on more! Seems to be never-ending once they start.
I have lots of pictures to upload of Christmas and also Murphy's 6-month pictures - just need to find the time to sit and do that!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment