Macy really struggles in the morning getting out the door. Steve and I both leave at about 6:30 a.m. and he takes the kids to his mom's. It never fails, EVERY morning Macy cries about either her shoes or boots "going up and down." This means that if they are a little big they slip off a little in the back. It drives her nuts! But the really funny thing (but not really) is that after crying about it every morning, then she doesn't bring it up after that. Or if it is later in the day and we are going somewhere (especially if she is really excited about it) we don't hear the, "But these go up and down!!!!" nearly as often. When it did snow a few weeks ago, Steve took Macy out sledding, and wouldn't you know....we never heard her boots were going up and down! Funny how it works.
The other morning, I had gone back to our bedroom to grab something before we all headed out the door and there was much crying and whining happening about the boots, her coat, her hat, whatever she could think of and when I started coming back out I heard this....
Steve: "Why aren't you listening, Macy?"
Macy: "Because I just can't because my ears don't work!!"
Steve: "Why don't your ears work?"
Macy: "Because my Mommy broked them!"
Steve: "Mommy broked your ears!"
Macy: "YES!! So I can't listen!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment