We welcomed a beautiful little boy into the world on Wednesday, June 22! Murphy Raynold Voth was born at 5:04 p.m. via c-section and weighed 9 lb. 7 oz. and was 21 1/2 inches long. I ended up having a c-section after a long morning of appointments/ultrasounds. They were concerned about how big Murphy was and the excessive amount of amniotic fluid I had. It was a really hard decision to make but we ended up scheduling the c-section for 4 p.m. that afternoon. Everything went really well (or so they tell me!) and we are just excited to have Murphy here safe and sound.
Everyone is doing well - Murphy is eating well and sleeping well if I am holding him! :-) Big Sister, Macy, is adjusting to the big change. She is very excited and good about helping when it is just us here. She struggles a little bit when other people are around but I know it will just take some time for her to get used to everything.
Here are a few pictures....
Mommy meeting Murphy for the first time.
Macy meeting Murphy for the first time.
2 comments:
congratulations Voth family!!! so glad everyone is happy and healthy. i would love to bring supper and stop by and see him, and you, of course. i love little Macy's smile in the last photo. unimaginably precious.
Thanks, Emily!! And yes, would love to see you!! Our schedule is usually pretty open! ;-)
Post a Comment