Hi Everyone ~
We are still here! I realized yesterday that I had not updated the blog since April and even worse, I have not even taken any pictures since Easter!!! I thought I better at least give a little update to what has been keeping us busy!
Macy is doing great! She continues to keep us busy with wanting to be outside all of the time now that it is finally nice out. Her favorite thing right now seems to be riding her bike - she looks so grown-up riding it! We take her on the trail in Goodhue and she does really good! She talks a mile-a-minute at home about every subject under the sun and keeps us laughing with the random things she comes up with.
We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Macy's little brother or sister who is due to arrive around June 23. I keep praying it is coming early, but so far, not so much luck! Macy seems to be excited about being a sister but yet doesn't seem to completely understand either. We put the baby's car seat in the van last weekend and that really through her for a loop! We will see how it all goes - definitely will need to be some adjustment time, I am sure. Macy is adamant that we are naming the baby "Cactus" so we have gently been trying to talk to her about other names but she is very set on Cactus and gets mad when we suggest something else! But to be honest, Steve and I don't have any names picked out for sure either, so who knows....we could have a Cactus Voth!! ;-) Just kidding!
Anyway, I hope to be able to update soon with some baby news and pictures!!
No comments:
Post a Comment