Saturday, June 22, 2013

Murphy is TWO!!


 
I cannot believe my sweet boy is turning TWO today!!
 
Murphy,
 
As you turn two today, I honestly cannot believe how fast two years has flown by. I still vividly remember the day you were born - your birth didn't exactly go how I had in mind but I am so thankful you got here safe, that's all that matters. Everyone in the delivery room was commenting how big you were! We always joked you came out a three-month old! :) You weighed 9 lb. 7 oz. but you just amazed us how alert and strong you were right away. You held up your head and just looked so much more grown up than a newborn!
You have turned into such a sweet and silly little boy. You have always been pretty calm and go with the flow pretty well. You can definitely have some temper moments but they seem to pass pretty quickly! You have the most beautiful blue eyes and you know how to use them!! Daddy doesn't think I can ever say No to you and those eyes. You know how to smile and me, tilt your head, and bat those long eyelashes a little to melt me! :)
You have really started talking more in the past couple months and it is so cute! You like to repeat everything your sister says. Her favorite one to have you say is, "Whoopsie-daisy!" It is pretty cute.
You have an intense love for the outdoors, tractors, trucks - anything that moves! You know more about what machinery is what than I do. This spring was pretty exciting for you as everyone got out in the fields planting. You love watching for all the tractors and equipment anytime we go anywhere.
You are such a blessing to me, your Daddy and to Macy. We are so thankful that God gave us you. We love you so, so much and wish you a very Happy 2nd Birthday!!
 
Love, Mommy
(And Daddy & Macy)
 
Here are a couple pictures from today....
 


 

No comments: