We colored Easter eggs the weekend before Easter. It is always an interesting time! Macy and I have a lot of fun - Dad gets a lot of the set-up and clean-up duties so I am not sure he has as much fun!
Another added bonus - Macy LOVES to eat hard-boiled eggs so she definitely got her fill for a few days there.
Ready start!
She heard "Be careful!" a lot that morning! :-)
And poor Murphy - had to sit in his high chair while we had all the fun!!
I just have to say again - he is such a good little boy! Always going with the flow and seems to have to take the back seat to his dramatic sister a lot. :-( BUT, his personality is really starting to come through lately....he could be just as stubborn and dramatic as she is, it seems! :-)
But really, they are both good kids and we are so thankful for both of them!




No comments:
Post a Comment