On January 10, Macy started attending Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) classes in Goodhue on Monday nights. She is loving it!! She was so excited to go and this was a major incentive for her with potty-training. We kept telling her she could go to school when she was able go in the potty - it worked better than candy with her! :-)
So school is 6-7:30 p.m. on Monday nights. We start by singing some songs and hearing a story. Then there are different activities for the kids to do (play-dough, painting, coloring, cutting, etc.). After that, they start getting ready for snack and the parents leave to do some parent education. I was concerned about Macy not wanting us to leave but she really didn't care! Which is good I guess. Then we come back together for a good-bye song at the end of the night. It has been really fun watching her do all these things and you can tell she is getting more comfortable now and will sing along and do the actions to the songs and play with the other kids.
There was a winter session which ended last week and then a spring one which started tonight!
Here are a few pictures from the first night of school.
(So bummed about the first one not turning out - probably the best one of her and then it didn't turn out!)
A warning...I just had to put this picture up so everyone can see what I deal with when trying to take pictures!
She was being really good because she was so excited but then her father is behind me telling her to do this!!!!! No wonder I don't have many pictures lately!! Steve is worse than Macy!!
A little better! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment