Saturday, March 13, 2010

We have a problem...

And the problem is....I really like to take pictures, especially of my adorable daughter and my daughter does NOT like having her picture taken! For those of you who know Steve, you understand where this trait comes from. I do understand that she is at "tough" age (or so people tell me) for pictures but seriously, I don't think it is just a phase with her!
Last Sunday, we were ready early for church and Macy looked so cute so I thought, hey - I will take a few quick pictures before we go! I got the camera out and asked Macy if she could say cheese and this is what happened....

She ran straight for door!! She wanted nothing to do with pictures.

So then Steve tried to tell me that all I need to do is show her a picture of herself on the camera and then she will get excited and then I just need to ask her if we can take another one and she will happily oblige. (Apparently, he can do this during the day with his cell phone.) But of course, Macy wouldn't do such a thing for her Mommy! She would get excited at the idea but then when I would actually put the camera up to take the picture, she would throw a fit!


Big sigh............

No comments: