It is hard to believe Macy was already one week old yesterday! Her first week was a busy one...lots of visitors and a first doctor appointment. Also, Steve's grandma, Bernice, passed away early Sunday morning so we had the wake and funeral on Tuesday and Wednesday. Through everything, Macy has been a very good girl! She is eating and sleeping well. She doesn't really like to be put down but Mom and Dad don't mind too much! :-) I just wish I could get a little bit more done during the day but oh well - it will come! Here are some pictures of Macy's first week...

The new family getting ready to leave the hospital


Great-Grandma Buck and Great-Grandma Ryan

Aunt Anna and Uncle Lincoln

The Happy Family
1 comment:
I love all of the pictures! Thanks for posting them! You guys look so cute and happy!
Post a Comment